Wednesday, February 2, 2011

look to the light



"I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness." John 12:46

This is a wonderful video. May we follow the example of the people in this video and find Christ. he has gone threw the pains and afflictions of this world. he is the one person we can relate to in our time of struggle. he is there to wipe away the tears pick us up and carry us the rest of the way. I have felt Christs love in my life. I have felt him there during my lowest time. he has given me comfort when I needed it. Whatever struggle you may be going threw in your life i invite you to let Christ into your life. He has given me comfort i know he will give you the same. He truly is the light and life of the world. I can promise you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment