Thursday, June 2, 2011

Testimony.

Here are some testimony's of some kids back in my home town. It doesn't matter how old you are the spirit of god can still touch you in your life. Testimony is a very powerful tool. A testimony is what you know to be true. Testimony can touch the lives of others. As a Missionary the most powerful tool I have is a testimony. So look at what these kids have to say!

I know I am a child of God.  Age 4

The temple is a house of God.  Age 5

I know my family can be together forever because of the temple.  Age 5

I believe in Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.  I believe that the church is true and that Joseph Smith restored the church and that he is a true prophet.  Age 8

I know that the church of Jesus is true .  I know that he was crucified so all of us could repent.  Age9

My testimony is a song.  I am a child of God, and he has sent me here.  Has given me an earthly home, with parents kind and dear.  Lead me, guide me, walk beside me.  Help me find the way.  Teach me all that I must do, to live with him some day.  Age 5



I am a child of God.  Age3

The temple is a house of God.  I love to look at it.  It makes me happy.  Age 8

Jesus is real because he really, really loves me.  Jesus is part of our family .  He is my brother.  Jesus is the son of God and he died for me.  Age 4

I know the church is true.  I know Jesus Christ live and loves me.  I know we have a prophet because he talks to me at conference.  I know the temple is the house of God and if I am good I can go inside someday.  Age 6

Here is a brief version of my testimony: Simply I know that Christ lives and because he lives we can conquer death. I know that after years of being lost Christ restored his true church back to the earth through the prophet Joseph Smith. I know that along with the Bible The Book of Mormon both testify of Christ. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that Christ is the only way back to our Father in Heaven. I Know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true Church on this earth.

To find out why we have the Book of Mormon and the importance of the Book of Mormon click Here
To find out about the eternal nature of families and why Mormons Build temples click Here
For a video about the Prophet Joseph Smith click Here

Any ideas or inspirational stories for this Blog? Have Questions about the Mormon church? Send me a message on Facebook! www.facebook.com/max.elmer  (also there is a link to my facebook in the top left corner of the blog anyone can add me.) or send me an email at max.elmer@myldsmail.net

 

No comments:

Post a Comment