Friday, May 13, 2011

Death Doesn't Separate us!



The family is the most important social unit in time and all eternity. The Family is ordained of God. I am so thankful for the family that I have and for the knowledge that I can be with them forever! This is what the Gospel of Jesus Christ teaches us. It teaches us that death does not put an end to our family relationships.

We see how important marriage is ever since the time of Adam and Eve (Genesis 2:24). You see God has intend for our families to go far beyond death! Parents can be with their children forever and children can be with parents forever! This is what Christ teaches us! God wants our Families to be together Forever! This can be achieved though the blessings of the temple! When Christ was on the Earth he gave the power to bind families to the apostle Peter (Matthew 16:19) Then later after centuries of being lost this power was restored to The Prophet Joseph Smith (D&C 132:46). Forever Families is not a "new" concept this is the way God has always wanted it to be.

I know that through the blessings of the temple my family can be together forever. Death will not separate us. You can have these same blessings in your life! All you have to do is listen to a Mormon missionary near you!






 Find out more about the Mormon church by clicking Here!
Add me on facebook and ask Questions about the Mormon church by clicking Here!

Any ideas or inspirational stories for this Blog? Have Questions about the Mormon church? Send me a message on Facebook! www.facebook.com/max.elmer  (also there is a link to my facebook in the top left corner of the blog.) or send me an email at max.elmer@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment