Monday, January 24, 2011

first post!

well... hello everyone! I am kind of new to the blog world but i am still excited to do this! I am a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. I am hoping by doing this blog it will help you all become closer to Jesus Christ. I will post different videos/stories about Jesus Christ and the importence of him.

I would just like to bear a simple witness that Jesus is the Christ. that he is the literal son of our literal father in heaven that we gain salvation and exhalation by him and threw him only. I would also like to bear witness that he has once again restored his true gospel to the earth. and would invite you all to contact me threw facebook or however you can if you have questions about him or about his gospel. I love my savior and that is why i went "From Phoeniox to Montana" so i can bear witness that he is the Christ.

he is a video of a mans simple testimony of Christ. it is wonderful!
Jesus is the Christ. I promise you that   

No comments:

Post a Comment